Website Privacy and Legal Information
Motorcare(Alnwick) is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our services then it can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Motorcare(Alnwick) may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
Information we collect may include, but is not limited to, the following:-
- Your Name
- Your Address
- Your Date of Birth
- Your Email Address
- Your Phone Number
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:-
- Internal record keeping
- To monitor and improve our products and customer services
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address you have provided
- For market research purposes. We may contact you via email, phone, fax or mail
- To arrange finance for the asset through one of our finance partners if required. A list of our partners can be provided upon request
Should we send your information to a third party we will ensure you are aware of where we have sent your details and have also had the opportunity to read the third parties privacy notice.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and in person. Unfortunately, the transmission of information by means of the internet, including through email, is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to or from us by means of email and any such transmission is at your own risk.
In addition to the policies and procedures we employ to safeguard your data, your personal data is protected by the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. This provides that the data we hold about you should be processed lawfully and fairly. It should be accurate, relevant and not excessive. The information should be kept up to date, where necessary, and not retained for longer than is necessary. It should also be kept securely to prevent unauthorised access by other people.
You have the right to request that we:
- Inform you whether we process your data, provide you with details relating to our processing, and with a copy of your data
- Rectify any inaccurate data we might have about you without undue delay
- Complete any incomplete information about you;
- Erase your personal data without undue delay
- Are restricted from processing your data
- Furnish you with the personal data which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
Where we process your data solely on the basis of your consent, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the lawfulness of our processing before withdrawal. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the personal data regulator, the Information Commissioners Office. You may also be entitled to seek compensation if there has been a breach of data protection laws.
The exercise of your rights might be subject to certain conditions prescribed by law and we might require further information from you before we can respond to your request.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com or the following address:-
South Road Industrial Estate